11 September 2016

School Mouse


School is starting for so many this month. For me, it's just memories. Memories of the stacks of books precariously balanced as I traveled from class to class. This is the spirit of school.

Challenges

Tuesday Throwdown: School Spirit
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - KRAFT-TEMBER CHALLENGE: CAS
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes

Supplies


Putting It Together

This is a CAS card so this time my design process documentation is also pretty simple. I cut a 3" x 6" strip of Neenah 110lb and scored it at 3" to make my card base.


I used the Misti to get a crisp clean stamping in black.


After using Distress Ink to paint the mouse and books, I stamped the letters in red.


I also added an encouraging sentiment in blue to the inside of the little card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.